Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Harley Davidson Pencil Rendering


Here is the finished pencil rendering I did for a client. I'm not sure the year of the Harley but I really liked it, wish it was mine! This was drawn for a Christmas present for a client and she told me to just draw whatever I wanted for the background. This is what I came up with. The coolest thing about it I thought was I decided to throw in a old gas pump with the eagle on it and her boyfriend has that for a tattoo. She said he really liked the picture. I hope to do more motorcycles in the future. It was challenging with all the chrome and hardware but fun!! The tin is partial raw metal with grinder marks on it with blue painted flames over it. Sorry I had to wait to post as I didn't want to ruin the surprise. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment