Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"Kingren" Fire Drawing




This is a pencil drawing of a local firefighters apparel. This was also a Christmas gift so I could not post it sooner. When I first started this piece I thought it would be fairly easy except I have never drawn diamond plate. It was challenging to say the least! I really like how it turned out. Although I enjoy drawing automotive related things this was a lot of fun as well. I have to thank Justin Withers for letting me in the firehouse to setup the gear to get the picture. The picture was drawn 11"x14" on archival paper.

1 comment:

  1. There are times when you just can not trust the previous tenant to be responsible, or even civil.las vegas locksmith Evicted tenants are often angry and vindictive, even when evicted for good reason, so it always best for the land owner or building manager to hire a good eviction locksmith service to change the locks to be sure that the previous tenant will not have access. Even if the vacancy is filled almost immediately, there is still the fact that there is someone who is in a dire enough situation to have been evicted running around with the key to someone else's, namely your new tenant's, home. That is just a bad situation waiting to happen.

    ReplyDelete